Education within a college and/or university is no longer the golden ticket in today’s job market. Classes pertaining to your major will not substitute real world experience, of which should be obtained before he or she enters the business world. AGVSPORT offers a bona fide internship experience that will not only prepare you for today’s job market, but will transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. This is not an internship that consists of atypical grunt work, but hands on experience through direction and personal management.
• Designing on a project-to-project basis on various types of apparel, products, and graphics
• Making changes on current products for future season's product line
• Creating rough drafts, converting it to the computer, and coloring and texturing of designs for the projects at hand
• Working as a team with other interns to assure office communication and organization
• Completing long-term projects assigned by hierarchy
By the end of this training, the intern will have learned to:
• Add real world experience to their educational credentials
• Create and produce images and logos
• Work on a strict deadline
• Create graphics to be used for advertisements, i.e. events, products, etc.
• Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
• Compile a portfolio of completed assignments at the end of the internship
• Fuller understanding of the industry and customer knowledge
• Building relationships through various networking
• Utilize teamwork skills
The position is open for as long as the student would like, but with a minimum length of 12 weeks- 21 to 35 hours/week.
While this is an UNPAID internship, student interns will have an opportunity to receive college credit. Contact your undergraduate advising officer for more information on academic credit.
Students wishing to apply for the internship should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call 1.800.777.7006.
• Knowledge of Adobe products: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be organized, very motivated and enthusiastic
• Basic understanding of email (Outlook)
This position is open to students enrolled at any college or university or a graduate looking for real world experience. The students’ interests must lie in graphic arts.
Students wishing to apply for this position should email resumes to:
email@example.com or call us at 301-663-4550.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.motonation.com
This internship is offered in two locations; at Motonation’s east and west offices. Please specify which location you are applying for.
Intern Coordinator: Andrew Roberts
Intern Coordinator: Andrew Roberts
Contact: Andrew Roberts
P.O. Box 378
Frederick, MD, United States 21704
Phone: 301-663-4550 Fax: 619.401.4108 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.agvsport.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
Skyline Global Solutions is seeking a high energy, detail oriented person to fill their International Recruitment Specialist telecommuting position. Communications majors preferred, but open to Business, Marketing, Sales and other majors.